Katzman Lampert have thirty-five years of experience as aviation lawyers, representing plaintiffs in aviation litigation and general product liability claims. We have expertise in both the trial and settlement of cases. The Firm has been featured in several magazines, including Newsweek, for its expertise in the area of aviation disaster reconstruction.
The cases listed below represent just some of the Firm’s notable air accident and products liability accomplishments. For more information about selected cases, please click on the links below.
Notable Air Accident and Product Liability Accomplishments
- Comair 5191 Airplane Crash in Lexington, Kentucky
- United Airlines Flight 585 near Colorado Springs, Colorado
- USAir Flight 427 near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- KLM Successfully Litigates Cases Implicating GARA, a Federal 18 Year Statute of Repose
- KLM Changes the Way Aviation Insurers Do Business
- Northwest KLM
- American Airlines Flight 587
- KAL Flight 801 in Guam
- TWA Flight 800 near Long Island, New York
- Comair Flight 3272 Airplane Crash in Michigan
- Cebu Pacific Flight 387 in the Philippines
- Ground Collision of Northwest Airlines Flights 299 & 1482 in Detroit, Michigan
- Continental Airlines Flight 1713 in Denver, Colorado
- United Airlines Flight 811 Explosion Over the Pacific
- United Airlines Flight 232 in Sioux City, Iowa
- United Express Flight 5925 Ground Collision Near Quincy, Illinois
- American Eagle Air Disaster near Roselawn, Indiana
- Northwest Airlines Flight 255 in Detroit, Michigan
- American Airlines DC-10 Disaster in Chicago, Illinois
- TWA Flight 840 Explosion Inbound to Athens, Greece
- Arrow Air disaster in Gander, New Foundland
- KLM Makes Headway for Plaintiffs Who Use Expert Testimony at Trial
- KLM Represent Young Boy After Father Killed by Explosion at DIA
The Firm has successfully litigated cases involving most general aviation manufacturers, including: Cessna models 150, 152, 170, 172, 182, 206, 210, 310, 303, 340, 402, 414 and 421; Beech/Raytheon models 35, 36, B-55, B-58 and King Air 90 and 200; Mooney model M20; Piper and New Piper models: Saratoga and Turbo-Saratoga, Malibu/Mirage and Cheyenne; Mitsubishi models MU-2N, MU-2K, Marquise and Solitaire; and Embraer model 120.
The Firm has also been successful in litigating product liability and maintenance cases involving Textron-Lycoming LTS-101 series engines, Textron-Lycoming 540 series engines, Continental Motors 520 engines, Rolls Royce Allison 250 series engines, Allied-Signal (Garrett) TFE-331 series and TPE-331 series engines; and Rotax 582 engines.
If you need representation in a plane crash lawsuit or products liability matter, please contact us and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
100 W. Big Beaver Rd. # 130
Troy, MI 48084
E-mail: Contact Us
Toll-Free: (866) 309-6097
Phone: (248) 258-4800
Fax: (248) 258-2825