We cannot guarantee that every client will obtain a successful result. Not every airplane or helicopter crash is compensable. However, this is a compendium of results from more recent trials and settlements.
- $56,000,000 for death of a pilot for loss of directional control of a transport category aircraft
- $42,500,000 for the crash of a single engine aircraft after in-flight engine loss of power
- $33,000,000 for a military helicopter crash
- $17,200,000 for a man who suffered serious personal injuries as a result of a helicopter crash
- $17,250,000 for injuries sustained by a passenger in the crash of a civilian helicopter
- $15,000,000 for injuries sustained by a passenger in a military helicopter crash
- $13,000,000 for survivors of a military helicopter crash
- $10,000,000 for a pilot killed as a result of mid-air collision
- $9,400,125 for passenger injuries in a military helicopter crash
- $9,504,500 for the death of a helicopter pilot killed in a midair collision with a fixed wing airplane
- $9,200,000 for injuries sustained by the pilot of a military helicopter that crashed due to improper maintenance
- $9,000,000 for a pilot injured in a military helicopter crash
- $7,000,000 – for a pilot killed as a result of engine malfunction
- $5,950,000 for deaths in the crash of a helicopter due to structural failure
- $5,850,000 – for a pilot and passenger killed as a result of in-flight fire
- $4,250,000 – for two people killed as a result of a weather induced crash
- $4,750,000 – for a passenger killed a s a result of an icing induced crash
- $3,750,000 for the death of a student pilot in a single engine airplane that crashed when it impacted mountainous terrain
- $2,899,999 for the crash of a single engine airplane due to engine failure.
- $2,450,000 for the death of the passenger in a glider that crashed due to structural failure
- $2,350,000 – for a passenger injured as a result of engine failure.
- $2,250,000 for injuries sustained by the passenger of a single engine airplane that lost power during takeoff
Call us now for a 100% free case evaluation.